Most of us use social media every day, but you may be surprised by what you learn in watching this online series about how organizations can become more effective and efficient with bringing far-reaching attention to their environmental and conservation efforts using social media. Cliff Lampe, Associate Professor at the University of Michigan School of Information, shares his expertise on the fundamentals of social media throughout eight short videos.
Watch the videos in the playlist below or click on the links to view each video individually.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Social Media (3:37)
- Trends in Social Media (1:53)
- Choosing Social Media Platforms (1:30)
- Managing Social Media with Limited Resources (2:45)
- Time-Saving Social Media Tools (2:07)
- Engaging Staff and Stakeholders in Social Media (1:35)
- Using Social Media for Crowdfunding Campaigns (2:36)
- Measuring Social Media Performance (2:47)